Mannequins Australia Category Intelligence
- Market Maturity and Industry Trends
- Global Supplier List and Service Capabilities
- Supply Trends and Insights
Mannequins Australia Trends
Category Intelligence on Mannequins Australia covers the following
- Information relating to market, supply, cost, and pricing analysis
- Hard to find data on cost and TCO models, supplier details, and performance benchmarks
- Macroeconomic and regional trends impacting cost, supply, and other market dynamics
- Category-specific negotiation and sourcing advice
Want a more detailed personalised report?
Industry Outlook & Drivers
Regional Market Outlook on Manniquins
- The Australia signage industry was estimated at $260–300 million in 2018. New South Wales, Victoria have high market maturity and Queensland, South Australia have medium market maturity for the retail market in Australia
- The mannequin industry in Australia has been experiencing steady growth since 2017. This growth is mainly being driven by high growth of apparel retail and luxury brands in Australia. Global mannequin manufacturers are expanding their presence to Australia to optimize the growing demand from the retail sector
Global Drivers and Constraints
The rapidly growing retail sector in Australia, especially in the beauty and grooming, FBT and CPG industry expansion strongly drives mannequin sales. The need for attractive and innovative concepts in window displays is driving the overall mannequins market in Australia
Mannequins leveraging technology advancements
- The adoption of beacon-enabled mannequins is gradually rising in Australia. Retailers use beacon-enabled mannequins to enhance customer experience, as well as to retrieve valuable data regarding shopping behavior
- Innovative applications supported by beacons have increased the demand for mannequins, in addition to its importance in a store environment
Increasing significance of window displays
- With the rapidly growing e-commerce industry in Australia and the changing consumer behavior, window displays have evolved to be a significant drive to promote walk ins to stores
- Innovative concept and design for window display are essential, and mannequins are the most important component of window display, as compared to any other sign or graphic
- Hologram mannequins can interact with customers and also offer coupons that can be scanned and redeemed using a smartphone
- Hologram mannequins used in combination with physical mannequins can reduce the planned number of mannequins, near the store entrance, which can indirectly impact the demand of mannequins
Increasing adoption of e-commerce retail
- Increasing online shopping would reduce the significance of other retail formats, posing a threat to the sales of Brick and mortar stores, which can affect the demand for mannequins
Porter's Five Forces Analysis: Australia
- The presence of global players is gradually increasing in Australia, owing to the maturity of retail market
- With the growth of luxury apparel retail in Australia, buyers are preferring custom made, realistic mannequins which has increased the supplier power of premium manufacturers, who offer high quality mannequins of superior design
Barriers to New Entrants
- Barriers to new entrants are low in this region. As the demand increases, the buyers will prefer to engage with established players in these regions, if they can offer customization and material innovation to reduce cost and lead time
- New entrants require the production capabilities, quality assurance, and technology adaptability to compete with local and global in Australia
Intensity of Rivalry
- Global players are expanding their presence in Australia, owing o the growing demand in the region. This will gradually increase the intensity of competition amongst the players
- The intensity of rivalry is medium, since there are very few established players in the market, and most of them are local players who are more operational than tactical in nature
Threat of Substitutes
- The threat of substitution will be very low. However, retailers in Australia are focusing on adopting sustainable processes and materials in their merchandise to improve brand image and good will of the brand
- Apparel retails have high buying power in the market, based on their volume of demand for mannequins
- The apparel retail market is rapidly growing in Australia, consequently increasing the buying power in the market
Mannequins Australia Market Overview
- Rapid growth of high-end apparel brands is a driver for the mannequin industry
- Most of the global players are expanding their presence in Australia to optimize the growing demand. This leads the market to be fragmented and facilitates more scope for price negotiations
- Growing e-commerce penetration in the apparel industry is a threat to apparel retail. This may lead to a negative impact on retail and the allied industries
- Customized mannequin solutions are opted by high-end retailers, who are focusing on improving the in-store experience
- Players, which offer both abstract and realistic mannequins for sale and rental, have wider scope in the mannequins Australia market
- Real-sized Mannequins: There is an increasing adoption of real-size mannequins. In Australia, retailers, like Target, Topshop, have shifted the focus to real-sized mannequins, replacing skinny tall mannequins, as the skinny models do not necessarily reflect the actual retail customer size
- The high growth of apparel retail in Australia is driving the demand for mannequins . Global players are expanding their presence in Australia to optimize the growing demand
- Retailers are focusing on investing in-store interiors and window displays to pull in the crowd
- Suppliers are focusing on manufacturing eco-friendly, custom-made mannequins, due to the increasing demand from global retailers.
- The maturity of buyers is high in Australia. The presence of global apparel retailers and luxury brands is high in Australia, which is a key demand driver.
- Global suppliers, like Genesis, Hansboodt sign, have full-fledged capabilities in Australia. The emergence of local players has increased the market maturity for mannequins.
Why You Should Buy This Report
- Information on the mannequins Australia market maturity, industry trends, drivers and constraints, regional market outlook, etc.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the mannequins Australia industry.
- Supply trends and insights, supplier profiles and SWOT analysis of key players like Genesis, Bonaveri, Hans Boodt, etc.
- Sourcing and engagement models, cost-saving opportunities, etc.