Clienteling Services North America
Clienteling services is mostly used in the Retail Sales, to establish long term relationship with the customers based on their behaviour patterns, purchases, preferences
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,200+ categories like Clienteling Services North America.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.Schedule a Demo
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi
Clienteling Services North America Suppliers
Find the right-fit clienteling services north america supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.Schedule a Demo
Clienteling Services North America market report transcript
Regional Market Outlook on Clienteling Services
The clienteling industry in North America was valued at around $0.71 billion and is expected to grow at CAGR of nearly 5 percent over next 2-3 years. The retail sector is primarily driving the clienteling industry and hence, retailers can benefit out of their account attractiveness while negotiating with the service providers.
- The clienteling industry is primarily driven by retail buyers and hence the established brands can leverage on its account attractiveness to negotiate price with the service
- Availability of Data: Owing to high internet penetration of nearly 88 percent and integration of multiple channels, organizations have detailed level of information about its end-customers. This availability of data acts as a foundation stone in the success of any clienteling program
- Personalized Communication: Minute details such as browsing history, preferred mode of communication, previous purchases etc. are analyzed which helps the retail store associates to provide a personalized experience to their key customers and thus improve sales, customer service and overall shopping experience
- Que-less Shopping Experience: Retailers can avoid sales loss due to long que by offering digital checkout options to its customers
- It's helpful in gaining real time insights about customers and prospects
- It increase opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
VIP Customer Database
- Retailers are keeping a database of its key customers wherein they record minute details for personalized 1:1 communication. These details include:
–style and brand preferences
–loyalty program information
–key dates such as anniversaries and birthdays
–preferred mode of communication
Community Development – Elite Salespeople
- Organizations are developing an online community of top performing retail associates where they share their success stories with their co-workers. This helps other associates to improve their selling technique, thus increasing sales numbers
- In order to execute the clienteling program as designed, retailers are providing regular training to their associates
Communication via Chat and E-Mail
- Retail companies are focusing on engaging with its customers even after they have left the store
- They are continuing to communicate with the help or chats and e-mails wherein templates and pictures are shared
- These communications are recorded and shared with retail associates when the customer visits the store
- Retail companies are demanding omni-channel inventory platform where each store can access inventory in other stores, online
- This would facilitate in smooth processing of online and store orders
Rewarding Top Performers
- Retailers are rewarding top performers to motivate them and their colleagues to use clienteling platform
Supplier Shortlisting Criteria
A list of clienteling service providers have been provided, which have been shortlisted based on the parameters mentioned below:
- Service Capabilities: Clienteling , Customer Information and Order History, Black Book Management, Follow-up Management, E-Mailing, SMS Messaging
- Geographical Coverage: North America
Procurement Best Practices
- Companies prefer to engage with North American service providers.
- Well- versed with the local culture and understanding of customers' sentiment that helps to connect better
- Cost effective compared to global players
- Mature supply landscape in North America
- Typically Project + Performance by Result based pricing is the most adopted pricing model while sourcing clienteling services.
- Scope and objectives are well defined
- Generally 20-25% of the overall payment is linked to performance
- Makes the service provider accountable
- Promotes innovation
- Medium term contract duration is widely followed in the industry.
- In such a scenario the buyer isn't tied to a clienteling service provider for long
- Medium term contracts pushes the service provider to remain technologically updated
Discover the world of market intelligence and how it can elevate your business strategies.
Learn more about how market intelligence can enable informed decision-making, help identify growth opportunities, manage risks, and shape your business's strategic direction.