Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe Market Trends
Category Intelligence on Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe covers the following
- Information relating to market, supply, cost, and pricing analysis
- Hard to find data on cost and TCO models, supplier details, and performance benchmarks
- Macroeconomic and regional trends impacting cost, supply, and other market dynamics
- Category-specific negotiation and sourcing advice
Industry Outlook & Drivers
Regional Market Outlook On Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation in Europe
The European market is largely fragmented with some agencies offering a wide range of services while some with specialized expertise in services, such as sound, visual effects, coloration, 2D to 3D conversions, etc.
Large stakeholders in the industry
- The UK, followed by France, has the largest number of post-production companies
- > 6,000 film-production companies
- 2,400 post-production companies
-> 3,000 production companies
-1,500 post-production companies
Most Preferred Hubs
Regions like London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Frankfurt are preferred, due to high quality studios, creative environment, tax incentives, etc.
- The BREXIT proved positive for UK, as London is already the existing centre of excellence in post production.
- The UK currently has low tax regime and the same is expected to continue or expand further.
- Fall in the value of sterling have dropped the prices in UK by 15% last year, leading to an increase in business for UK studios.
- Since the service offering is purely digital, scope for import/export duties is on a low.
Emerging Technology Trends
Engaging with post-production suppliers, who have increased investments in latest technology, will help industry to leverage supplier service offerings to develop media rich campaigns.
4K, 5K Resolution
- Top production companies use 4K resolution, some are considering shifting toward 5K
- TVs with resolution as high as 8K is expected to hit the markets soon
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, due to constant technology upgradation
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Framestore, Craft, Hogarth & Ogilvy
- Highly adopted, due to the ease involved in execution
- Investments on public cloud storage platforms are on a rise
- Post production companies are most likely to increase usage of cloud storage, cloud rendering, rental software licensing, etc.
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, due to consolidation of spend with top post production companies across locations
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Absolute, Evolutions, Dock 10
- Visually appealing campaigns engages viewers better
- 3D images are being placed into 2D space and animated to create short and effective narratives
- Suppliers are enabling their personnel through training in the required technology
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, largely adopted by marketers to create interactive narratives
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Rex, Blur, Blind
- Its an upcoming technology, which provides real-time experiences to consumers
- Increased investments in skill and technology
Impact on advertising industry: Adoption will increase, buyers are keen to expose consumers to real time experience
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Wonder world VR, Technology Companies