Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe
Covers aspects on production and post production of advertising
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,200+ categories like Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.Schedule a Demo
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi
Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe Suppliers
Find the right-fit advertising content post production and adaptation europe supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.Schedule a Demo
Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation Europe market report transcript
Regional Market Outlook On Advertising Content Post Production and Adaptation in Europe
The European market is largely fragmented with some agencies offering a wide range of services while some with specialized expertise in services, such as sound, visual effects, coloration, 2D to 3D conversions, etc.
Large stakeholders in the industry
- The UK, followed by France, has the largest number of post-production companies
- > 6,000 film-production companies
- 2,400 post-production companies
-> 3,000 production companies
-1,500 post-production companies
Most Preferred Hubs
Regions like London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Frankfurt are preferred, due to high quality studios, creative environment, tax incentives, etc.
- The BREXIT proved positive for UK, as London is already the existing centre of excellence in post production.
- The UK currently has low tax regime and the same is expected to continue or expand further.
- Fall in the value of sterling have dropped the prices in UK by 15% last year, leading to an increase in business for UK studios.
- Since the service offering is purely digital, scope for import/export duties is on a low.
Emerging Technology Trends
Engaging with post-production suppliers, who have increased investments in latest technology, will help industry to leverage supplier service offerings to develop media rich campaigns.
4K, 5K Resolution
- Top production companies use 4K resolution, some are considering shifting toward 5K
- TVs with resolution as high as 8K is expected to hit the markets soon
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, due to constant technology upgradation
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Framestore, Craft, Hogarth & Ogilvy
- Highly adopted, due to the ease involved in execution
- Investments on public cloud storage platforms are on a rise
- Post production companies are most likely to increase usage of cloud storage, cloud rendering, rental software licensing, etc.
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, due to consolidation of spend with top post production companies across locations
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Absolute, Evolutions, Dock 10
- Visually appealing campaigns engages viewers better
- 3D images are being placed into 2D space and animated to create short and effective narratives
- Suppliers are enabling their personnel through training in the required technology
Impact on advertising industry: HIGH, largely adopted by marketers to create interactive narratives
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Rex, Blur, Blind
- Its an upcoming technology, which provides real-time experiences to consumers
- Increased investments in skill and technology
Impact on advertising industry: Adoption will increase, buyers are keen to expose consumers to real time experience
Few suppliers using this technology: The Mill, Wonder world VR, Technology Companies
Discover the world of market intelligence and how it can elevate your business strategies.
Learn more about how market intelligence can enable informed decision-making, help identify growth opportunities, manage risks, and shape your business's strategic direction.