Returnable glass bottles
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,600+ categories llike Returnable glass bottles.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.
Verallia is making investments to electrify its Cognac plant in France using Fives' all-electric melting technologies.August 01, 2022
O-I to construct a new facility in Bowling Green, USA using new innovative MAGMA TechnologyAugust 02, 2022
Vitro plans to invest USD 400 Million to build two new glass facilities in EgyptAugust 16, 2022
Become a Beroe LiVE.Ai™ Subscriber to receive proactive alerts on Returnable glass bottles
Returnable glass bottles Market Monitoring Dashboard
Understand the correlation between costs, margins, and prices impacting your category on a real time basis on Beroe LiVE.Ai™
Returnable glass bottles Industry Benchmarks
The average annual savings achieved in Returnable glass bottles category is 5.40%
The industry average payment terms in Returnable glass bottles category for the current quarter is 84.5 days
Compare your category performance against peers and industry benchmarks across 20+ parameters on Beroe LiVE.Ai™
Category Strategy and Flexibility
Price per Unit Competitiveness
Minimum Order Quality
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Returnable glass bottles Suppliers
Find the right-fit returnable glass bottles supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.
Use the Returnable glass bottles market, supplier and price information for category strategy creation and Quaterly Business Reviews (QRBs)
Returnable glass bottles market frequently asked questions
Beroe’s category intelligence report suggests that the global supply of returnable glass bottles clicked 10.09 MMT in 2019, and the number will shoot up by 1% CAGR during 2020-2025, reaching 11.07 MMT.
The collection of returnable glass bottles is gradually surging owing to the escalating costs of new glass bottles and businesses’ shift toward reduced carbon footprint.
Manufacturers of returnable glass bottles face a massive threat from substitutes, such as metal cans, plastic bottles, and liquid cartons, especially in the beverage sector, given their better durability, effective barrier properties, and low costs.
Surging labor costs in the US and Europe is likely to become a considerable growth barrier for the regional returnable glass bottle manufacturers, directly affecting the long-term benefits of beverage firms. Moreover, the significant reverse logistics and breakage expenses will raise the costs of returnable glass bottles in regions - China, India, and Brazil.
The global returnable glass bottles market is subject to high breakage and logistics expenses as the material is 7X heavier compared to the equivalent volume of plastic bottles. As such, long-distance transportation of returnable glass bottles becomes a significant challenge for manufacturers. Furthermore, besides North America and Europe, all other regions have considerably low collection rates due to inefficient deposit schemes and insufficient collaborations between recycling companies, municipal corporations, and beverage producers.
Returnable glass bottles market report transcript
Returnable Glass Bottles Global Market Outlook:
Collection: RGB collection is gradually increasing, due to the increasing new glass bottle cost and companies push towards reducing carbon footprint.
- Global RGB Market Size: 10.09 MMT (2019).
- Expected to grow at a CAGR of 1 percent 2020 (E)–2025 (F) to reach 11.07 MMT by 2025 (F).
Global RGB Driversand Constraints Constraints
Logistics & Environmental Issues
- RGB involve high logistics & breakage cost, as it is seven times heavier than the equivalent volume of plastic bottle. Hence, shipping glass for long distances is a challenge
- Apart from Europe and North America, all other regions have significantly low collection rates, owing to a weak deposit scheme and lack of collaborations between municipal corporation, recycling companies, and beverage companies
- Glass containers are facing significant threat of substitution from plastic bottles, metal cans, and liquid cartons in beverages segments, due to efficient barrier properties, durability, and low cost
- Increasing labor cost in the US and European markets might become a critical growth constraint for the regional RGB collection and directly impacting the viability of long-term benefits of beverage companies
- The high reverse logistics cost and breakage cost will trigger the growth in RGB cost from markets, like China, India, Brazil, etc.