Industrial Valves Australia
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,200+ categories like Industrial Valves Australia.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.Schedule a Demo
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi
Industrial Valves Australia Suppliers
Find the right-fit industrial valves australia supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.Schedule a Demo
Industrial Valves Australia market report transcript
Regional Market Outlook on Industrial Valves
Digital technologies are playing a important role in improving performance through new applications developed for improving productivity and efficiency in the field.
- Using 3D printing for manufacturing valves will aid in cost savings and save lead time and help in building complex design valves efficiently.
- IoT can be used to mange the plant effectively by leveraging IOT in the form of wireless drill sensors to detect failures in valves before they lead to shutdown or spill.
- Simulation software can be used to analyze and test various solutions without building and testing multiple designs and prototypes.
- The demand for smart valves continue to grow at a faster phase, due to its feature to monitor pressure, temperature, flowrate changes along with instant transfer of information, like diagnostics, control instructions, documentation between the valve and control room
Australia Industrial Valves: Drivers and Constraints
Growing water and wastewater management industry in Australia will boost the demand for industrial valves in this region.
- Shift in focus towards renewable energy sources, such as hydro, wind, and biomass power plants will drive the demand for industrial valves
- Replacement of manual valves with smart valves drives the market in this region
- Increase in production of Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) in Australia, due to technological advancements and the government's efforts to enable Australia to achieve the top position will drive the demand for industrial valves
Stringent environmental and safety regulations
- Environmental, health, and safety regulations, such as VOC limitations, require the end-user industries to upgrade to new and better industrial valves
Duplication of technology
- Patent violations and copies of the original by the local players would hamper the growth of the valves market, due to the copies being relatively cheaper
- The labor market in emerging countries is mostly unorganized, and there are increasing occurrences of shutdowns, leading to loss of productivity
Porter's Five Forces Analysis: Australia
- In developing markets, fewer suppliers have the capability to cater to the quality standards required in oil & gas. In such cases, supplier has medium bargaining power
Barriers to New Entrants
- Barriers to new entrants will be huge investments, technical expertise, product offerings, distribution network, and gaining buyer confidence
Intensity of Rivalry
- The market is highly fragmented
- Consolidation of market is happening with advent of global supplier into developed markets by means of M&A
- With the entry of global players into the market, competition has increased and local players are adapting newer technologies to stay competitive
Threat of Substitutes
- There is no substitute for pipes, valves, and fittings
- Constant innovation is yet to emerge in this segment, which will lead to adoption of automated valves
- Switching cost to a buyer is low in the case of generic products. In the case of the oil & gas industry, which is the largest contributor to the valves industry, the buyer has higher bargaining power, due to high volume of purchase
Industrial Valves Australia Market Overview
- Increase in M&A - Global distributors are enhancing their product portfolio through M&A to achieve greater market share and to enter new markets
- Emerging markets - Australian markets have high potential to grow, due to huge investment in water management, etc.
- Eastern and Western Australia has a concentration of global and regional suppliers
- The industry is highly fragmented in nature, and the fragmentation can be seen highly in generic products
- Price wars can benefit the buyer
- Low on technology implementation - Technology implementation is capital intensive; hence, most of the players are using the old technology in manufacturing gas-based Midrex, Hyl processes, etc.
- Most adopted model: Multiple suppliers
- Pricing strategy: Cost-plus model is the preferred strategy.
- Labor costs have a minimal increase in many developed economies where highly engineered castings are made.
- Raw material prices are sensitive, and any upward movement of price is transferred to the buyers, as future trading or hedging of essential raw material is a rare practice among valve manufacturers.
- Material is the major cost driver of the valves, and it accounts for approximately 50–53 per cent of the total cost.
- The application of the valve determines which material should be used as different materials have their own unique properties.
- The pricing of the valve is dependent upon the criticality of the application, such as fluid that passes through it, pressure rating, degree of corrosiveness, need for automation, etc.
Why You Should Buy This Report
- Information on the Australian industrial valves market, including the technological trends, drivers and constraints, regional market outlook, etc.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the Australian industrial valves market.
- Supply trends and insights, profiles and SWOT analysis of key players like Hofmann, Australian Pipeline Valve, AT&D Valves Australia, etc.
- Cost structure, pricing analysis, price forecast, key success factors, etc.
- Cross-industry analysis, sourcing models, pricing models, KPIs and SLAs.
Discover the world of market intelligence and how it can elevate your business strategies.
Learn more about how market intelligence can enable informed decision-making, help identify growth opportunities, manage risks, and shape your business's strategic direction.