Ethyl Acetate Market Overview
The global demand for ethyl acetate products is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5 percent until 2022. Asia's ethyl acetate capacity is excessive, whereas Europe and North America are dependent on imports from Asia to cater to their domestic demand. The global supply of ethyl acetate is being driven by the demand for paints, coatings, and adhesives in the developing regions, such as China, India, LATAM, etc.
Ethyl Acetate - Global Market Trends
- The global demand for ethyl acetate was estimated at 4.75 MMT in 2018
- Asia had a supply market share of 81.5 percent, followed by the EU with 6.9 percent and North America with 1.7 percent in 2018
- Around 153,000 MT of ETAC was expected to come online by the end of 2018; and by the end of 2022, another 80,000 MT is expected to come online
- Capacity–demand gap during 2017–2022 is expected to narrow down, as the capacity additions announced may not cater to the expected increase in demand
- Increasing demand for paints and coatings and adhesives in the developing regions, like China, India, LATAM, etc., due to rising construction sector and increasing auto sales, is expected to drive the demand for ethyl acetate
- India and China are expected to be the maximum demand-generating countries until 2021, mainly due to increasing auto sales and a growing construction sector
- A capacity expansion of 100,000 MTPA from Ineos, UK was expected to come online by the end of 2017, coupled with an 80,000 MTPA capacity addition by Sanors. Russia is expected to come online by 2021
Ethyl Acetate - Industry Best Practices
- Large volume buyers usually prefer buying through contract across North America and Europe.
- CPG players opt for contracts, as they require specific grades, which only a few manufacturers can produce
Why should you Buy this Report
The report also provides a detailed discussion of the market outlook in regions such as North America, Europe, and the APAC. It explores global trade dynamics, imports & exports, and industrial analysis of the global ethyl acetate market. This includes Porter's five forces analysis for different regions and is followed by an overview of industry drivers and constraints. The report also explores the latest industry trends and events, along with supplier profiles and pricing analysis.
Methodology for writing this Report
Beroe gathers intelligence through primary sources that include industry experts, researchers, and consultants, as well as current suppliers, producers and distributors. Secondary sources can include business journals, newsletters, magazines, market research data, company sources, and industry associations. Following data collation, analysis, and strategic review, the Final Research Report is published on Beroe LiVE.
Ethyl Acetate Market Trends
Category Intelligence on Ethyl Acetate covers the following
- Information relating to market, supply, cost, and pricing analysis
- Hard to find data on cost and TCO models, supplier details, and performance benchmarks
- Macroeconomic and regional trends impacting cost, supply, and other market dynamics
- Category-specific negotiation and sourcing advice