Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM is a system which manages the organization's relationships and interactions with current and potential customers.
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,600+ categories llike Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.
CRM provider Zoho to expand presence in Saudi ArabiaFebruary 14, 2023
KPMG Australia awarded contract to manage Microsoft Dynamics at Melbourne AirportFebruary 13, 2023
Publicis Sapient acquires Tquila ANZ, to expand Salesforce service presence in AustraliaFebruary 09, 2023
Become a Beroe LiVE.Ai™ Subscriber to receive proactive alerts on Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market Monitoring Dashboard
Understand the correlation between costs, margins, and prices impacting your category on a real time basis on Beroe LiVE.Ai™
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Industry Benchmarks
The average annual savings achieved in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) category is 5.90%
The industry average payment terms in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) category for the current quarter is 68.8 days
Compare your category performance against peers and industry benchmarks across 20+ parameters on Beroe LiVE.Ai™
Category Strategy and Flexibility
Price per Unit Competitiveness
Minimum Order Quality
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Suppliers
Find the right-fit customer relationship management (crm) supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.
Use the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market, supplier and price information for category strategy creation and Quaterly Business Reviews (QRBs)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market frequently asked questions
As per Beroe's customer relationship management industry analysis, the global market size of CRM software was $28 billion in 2016.
The customer relationship management market regions in the U.S. and Western Europe have high market maturity, while parts of APAC, such as Australia, China, and India have medium market maturity.
The key drivers for the CRM market growth globally are the demand for improvement in customer experience, better customer retention and acquisition, lead management, the voice of the customer, and field management.
With the shifting CRM market trends on segments like SaaS, Mobile CRM, and analytics, the APAC and LATAM are the emerging CRM markets.
From CRM market analysis reports by Beroe, the following presents significant CRM cost-saving opportunities. ' Deactivation of unused licenses ' Minimal customization ' Effective training ' Adoption of SaaS
The top global service providers in the CRM market are SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Pegasystems, Infor. According to the latest CRM market news from Beroe, Salesforce is leading the global market due to its complete focus on the SaaS model.
The key differentiator among CRM vendors is the ability to integrate cross-functional data, for instance, customer data across sales, marketing, and customer support. Moreover, vendors who offer one-stop solutions and integration-ready partnerships are preferred more by buyers.
There is a rapid shift in the CRM market size and deployment model as factors like increased cost savings, diversified user base, and low maintenance are causing buyers to move to SaaS models from the on-premise models.
Veeva and Cegedim are the key vendors who offer CRM modules specifically designed to cater to the needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
The key factors that are used in the selection of CRM vendors are ' maturity of the buyer, industry, existing business processes, customer segment (whether it is B2B or B2C), and budget. Most leading vendors can successfully deliver across all these parameters.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market report transcript
Global CRM Industry Outlook
- CRM refers to practices and technologies that organizations adopt to manage and analyze customer interactions. CRM can improve customer relationships, help in customer retention, and drive sales growth. CRM can combine customer data from different channels, such as the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, and social media, which can provide detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and challenges faced by the customers.
Global CRM Industry Analysis
- APAC and LATAM are emerging markets with shifting focus on SaaS, Mobile CRM, and analytics
CRM Supply Analysis: Supply Market Outlook
- Mature and Diversified Market: CRM market is highly matured and key differentiator among CRM vendors is the ability to integrate cross-functional data. E.g., Customer data across sales, marketing, and customer support. In addition, buyers prefer vendors who has integration-ready partnerships and one-stop solutions. E.g., Oracle's Marketing Cloud should connect seamlessly with Salesforce sales cloud
- Increase in SaaS CRM Adoption: There is a rapid shift in the CRM deployment model, as the buyers are moving from on-premise model to SaaS model, due to diversified user base, increased cost savings, and low maintenance
CRM Supplier Perspective: Vertical/Local Supplier
- Experience Across Industries: In CRM, Tier-2 suppliers are also known as vertical specific suppliers. Enterprises are more focused on product capability rather than the supplier strength (revenue/client base, etc.)
- E.g., Veeva and Cegedim are key vendors, who deliver SaaS based sales CRM module specific to pharmaceutical industry
- Most Adopted Engagement Model Globally: Multi-vendor sourcing strategy
- No One Size Fits all Solution: No CRM solution is complete and all CRM solutions require custom development or third-party applications to achieve 100 percent efficiency. An enterprise can have more than one CRM solution based on their business requirement, such as marketing, sales, e-Commerce and customer support. Due to constant change in business models/geo location enterprises are seeking better CRM solutions that can keep them ahead of competition and help achieve better customer service
- Contract Length: 2–3 years, with an option of contract extension based on performance linked with SLA's
Key Global CRM Suppliers
Global Supplier List and Service Capabilities
- Salesforce (SFDC) is the leading vendor in CRM market and the key competitors are SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM. The key factor behind the growth and leadership position of Salesforce is their 100 percent focus on SaaS model
- Key factors that are used in the selection of CRM vendors include, maturity of the buyer, industry, existing business processes, customer segment (B2B or B2C), and budget. Leading CRM vendors have the capability to serve across all the parameters. However, what differentiates them is the depth of capability and ability to integrate with third-party solutions