Applicant Tracking System Solutions
Applicant tracking system is a software that enables the electronic handling of recruitment needs and acts as an interphase for candidates to apply for jobs and organisations to track the progress and the status of the candidate. Applicant tracking systems are often integrated with other recruitment tools to simplify the recruitment process. The report highlights the top ATS suppliers and the key trends and best practices
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,600+ categories llike Applicant Tracking System Solutions.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi
Applicant Tracking System Solutions Suppliers
Find the right-fit applicant tracking system solutions supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.
Use the Applicant Tracking System Solutions market, supplier and price information for category strategy creation and Quaterly Business Reviews (QRBs)
Applicant Tracking System Solutions market report transcript
Global Market Outlook on Applicant Tracking System Solutions
- Recruiting marketplace platforms, such as Glassdoor and LinkedIn, partnered with ATS suppliers to enable the transparency level in recruiting activity and spend
- Based on secondary information, Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud has partnered with Glassdoor. However, this is not for their Enterprise Edition Cloud
- The buyer can negotiate for Glassdoor feature, as it offers greater insights into cost per application, cost per interview, and cost per hire on its platform, along with comprehensive data analytics
- Oracle Taleo lacks superior AI and machine learning capabilities in ATS solutions when compared to ATS start-up eco-system service offerings to small–medium companies
- Google Hire ATS is the clear market disruptor and aims to bring down the job advertisement spend incurred by employers by integrating its Google Ads solutions. Currently, its solutions are targeted to small–medium companies only
- iCIMS, Hays, Jibe, Johnson & Johnson, FedEx, CareerBuilder, Dice etc., are some of the early adopters in “Google Cloud Job Discovery Beta Program”
AI and Machine Learning Capabilities
Resume Sourcing and Matching
- “Matching and Filtering” feature will be an add on to ATS software. This will enable companies to source more effectively and right-fit candidate to the job position
- SmartRecruiters has already announced a new product roadmap for 2017
Applicant Workflow Automation
- ATS software poised to grow beyond e-mail communication to candidates
- It helps to automate all ATS related messaging activities through new communication approaches, such as jobbots, chatbots, etc.
Google Hire ATS
- Besides, announcing “Google for Jobs” search engine powered with AI and Machine Learning capabilities, Google launched pilot testing “Google Hire” ATS with about 10 companies in the USA
- In addition to pilot testing, Google launched “Google Cloud Job Discovery Beta Program” (sister tool of Google for jobs) on September 29, 2017
- Market speculations suggest that Google Hire ATS software will be free-to-cheap by integrating their Google Ads services
- “Google for Jobs” business model is similar to be like “Indeed – job board”, in terms of service extension to clients
- In the initial stages, “Google for Jobs” search engine will partner with LinkedIn, Facebook, Monster, Glassdoor, etc.
- Per Seat/Per Recruiter is the most widely adopted pricing model among enterprise clients and involves one-time setup fee, besides per user per month fee
- Despite, Oracle Taleo is the market leader; its ATS solutions are not cost-effective (value for money) to enterprise clients when compared to start-up companies' service offerings
- For example, Deloitte, Belgium integrated Textkernel Solutions (CV parsing, semantic search, and matching technologies) to its Oracle Taleo to unleash the power of Taleo database
- Pricing is based on the size of organization (i.e., number of employees)
- Higher the employee size, lower the services cost
- In general, price ranges from $10 to $100 per employee-per-year
- Examples: Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, SmartRecruiters, BambooHR, etc.
Per Job/ Per Applicant
- Pricing is based on the number of active job openings at particular time (or) number of total applicant resumes (active) in the system
- In general, price ranges from $5 to $20 per job opening per month and $ 0.01 to $0.20 per resume per month
- Examples: Breezy HR, Workable, Recruitee, Hiring Steps, etc.
Per Seat/ Per Recruiter
- Pricing is based on number of user logins, such as recruiters, hiring managers, etc.
- Most commonly adopted pricing model among enterprise clients, such as MNCs and involves one-time setup fee besides, per user per month fee
- In general, price ranges from $60 to $100 per recruiter per month
- Examples: Taleo, Bullhorn, iCIMS, Zoho, etc.