Integrated Facilities Management
The report covers the global market dynamics for IFM services along with detailed global and regional supplier list in addition to aspects such as commercial models, analysis of sourcing strategies, cost saving avenues etc.
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,600+ categories llike Integrated Facilities Management.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.
Labor Shortage Threatens FM ServicesJanuary 17, 2023
ISS A/S to expand in SwitzerlandNovember 16, 2022
FM Services Continuity Under Threat, Amid Winter Flu and Covid.November 03, 2022
Become a Beroe LiVE.Ai™ Subscriber to receive proactive alerts on Integrated Facilities Management
Integrated Facilities Management Industry Benchmarks
The average annual savings achieved in Integrated Facilities Management category is 6.40%
The industry average payment terms in Integrated Facilities Management category for the current quarter is 70.3 days
Compare your category performance against peers and industry benchmarks across 20+ parameters on Beroe LiVE.Ai™
Category Strategy and Flexibility
Price per Unit Competitiveness
Minimum Order Quality
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi.
Integrated Facilities Management Suppliers
Find the right-fit integrated facilities management supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.
Use the Integrated Facilities Management market, supplier and price information for category strategy creation and Quaterly Business Reviews (QRBs)
Integrated Facilities Management market frequently asked questions
The integrated facilities management market is projected to reach $858.6 billion by 2022. With the improvement in the economic conditions across developing countries, the demand for outsourced IFM services has gone up. However, the advent of the user and occupant experience along with business productivity and integration of cognitive technology poses a certain challenge for the IFM industry
The markets of Western Europe, North America, and some parts of APAC, including Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore are witnessing a high growth rate. According to the facilities management market analysis, these high growth market regions adopt large bundled engagement contracts as well as outsource integrated facility management services.APAC and parts of the Middle East and LATAM seem to be promising growth drivers for facilities management services until 2020.
As of 2016, the global IFM marker was valued at $612 billion.
The industry is going through a tough phase due to high competition among suppliers, longer payment terms and financial stress due to hike in input costs. It has also been found that suppliers are having a hard time surviving in the market, leading to disruptions in operations.
The suppliers are improving their supply capability while adopting performance-based metrics for evaluation and performance monitoring. The need to outsource FM services has emerged due to the increasing expansion of global multinationals in the APAC and parts of MEA regions. Global suppliers like Sodexo and ISS since 2010 have carried out mergers and acquisitions to increase their market presence in these regions.
Integrated Facilities Management market report transcript
Integrated Facilities Management Market Size and Global Outlook
- North America: The US market was in a stable state, in terms of vacancy rates and rental rates, by the end of 2019. COVID-19 impact on the real estate sector for pharma industry will change by Q2 2020, with vacancy rates increasing from Q1 to Q2 2020
- EMEA: The COVID-19 pandemic is causing massive disruption to landlords and tenants of commercially used spaces. Short-term effect due to lockdowns will increase the vacancy rate by Q2 2020
- APAC: As with other regions, APAC regions’ vacancy rates will also increase. So, buyers in these locations can take advantage of this situation, and move to prime locations for more competitive rates
Integrated Facilities Management Global Market Maturity
IFM penetration is still very low outside Europe and North America
- IFM contracts form about 20–25 percent of all FM outsourcing contracts in developed markets
- APAC and LATAM are witnessing increasing IFM adoption because of the efforts of large global buyers consolidating the supply basel
Integrated Facilities Management Industry Trends
Increasing levels of FM outsourcing and the adoption of an IFM strategy signal increasing buyer maturity and willingness to partner with suppliers
- Suppliers are also improving their supply capability while adopting performance-based metrics for evaluation and performance monitoring
- Increasing expansion of global multinationals in APAC and parts of the MEA has triggered the need to outsource FM services
- Since 2010, global suppliers such as Sodexo and ISS have also increased their footprint in these regions through mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Integrated Facilities Management Market Overview
- Increased levels of construction and development of commercial property have created demand for outsourced integrated facility management services.
- APAC and LATAM regions are witnessing an increase in the adoption of integrated facility management.
- The improved economy and the rise of a multigenerational workforce, especially in the developed countries, are drivers for increased demand for integrated facilities management.
- Since large buyers have a vast portfolio of properties such as manufacturing units, warehouses and office spaces, they prefer to outsource to a single facility management player to ensure standardization.
- Adoption of subcontracting practices which charges a margin-on-margin cost from the supplier to the buyer is one of the constraints that hinder the facility management market.
- Also, there are low levels of awareness about the cost savings and operational benefits of integrated facility management services in the developing world.
Why You Should Buy This Report
- The report includes a thorough facilities management market analysis and gives information about emerging and developed markets.
- It details the current trends and growth potential of regional markets.
- The report lists out key facility management suppliers regionally and globally.
- It contains a full SWOT analysis of ISS, CBRE, Sodexo, etc.
- It explains the cost structure, pricing and the best procurement practices of the facility management industry.