Industrial Dining Services Western Europe
AI-powered self-service platform for all your sourcing decision needs across 1,200+ categories like Industrial Dining Services Western Europe.
Market Data, Sourcing & Supplier Intelligence, and Price & Cost Benchmarking.Schedule a Demo
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
The World’s first Digital Market Analyst
Abi, the AI-powered digital assistant brings together data, insights, and intelligence for faster answers to sourcing questions
Abi is now supercharged with GPT4 AI engine. Enjoy the ease of ChatGPT, now on Abi
Industrial Dining Services Western Europe Suppliers
Find the right-fit industrial dining services western europe supplier for your specific business needs and filter by location, industry, category, revenue, certifications, and more on Beroe LiVE.Ai™.Schedule a Demo
Industrial Dining Services Western Europe market report transcript
Regional Market Outlook on Industrial Dining Services
Western Europe represents one of the most mature markets for catering services globally. The market is expected to keep growing at a steady rate even through the economic turmoil of BREXIT.
- Western Europe has some of the most mature catering and dining markets in the EU
- France and Germany are among the most mature market for food service operations globally
- Smaller markets such as Ireland, Portugal and Spain have higher outsourcing levels due to low scale and presence of large suppliers
- The Western European market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% only due to the uncertainties in the market, owing to regulatory changes post BREXIT
Vending Services Market Overview
Key business drivers for the vending industry are location, variable costs, consumer needs and habits, economic and social environment, and efficient execution
- The supplier market for vending technology solutions is highly fragmented
- About 3,700,000 food and drink vending machines are located in Europe
- Western European and Nordic countries are the hotbed for new vending technology adoption
- New vending technologies include cashless payment and a wide variety of customized vending machines
- The vending industry comprises of more than 10,000 companies in Europe and are mostly SME's
- It is a highly competitive industry, with a low entrance barrier, thus fostering entrepreneurship and developing tailor-made services
- Approximately 82 million food and drink items are purchased by European consumers from a vending machine everyday
- The six biggest markets in Europe are Italy, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands, which in total make up around 77% of the total European market.
Mobile and Cashless payment options are encouraging employees to be free and to focus on what they want to eat rather than worrying about cash in hand or carrying bulky wallets.
Food Vending Machines
- There is a higher demand for automated food services
- Companies are investing thousands of dollars for gourmet vending machines
- Vending machines can be customized to deliver multiple food offerings such as cupcakes, a hot pizza, wrapped burritos with choice of toppings, smoothies etc. to delight end customers such as corporate employees at a workplace
- Healthy, fresh food vending machines, offering hot and cold options, are on the rise in offices, university cafeterias and busy waiting rooms
Employee Benefit – Outside Fine Dining
- Some companies provide their employees with benefits at restaurants which can enhance lifestyles and provide luxuries with significant savings
- Benefits range from member complimentary dining services, champagne welcomes, kitchen tours, access to member-only clubs and exclusive gourmet insights etc.
- Employers can usually add a simple link page that can allow employees to set-up and personalize their own user accounts and can even extend benefits to close family members at prices under £100 per employee
Online Ordering, Mobile Payments
- Online ordering decreases the waiting time and allows immediate pick up of food on arrival at the pantry/cafeteria/canteen
- Multiple mobile payment options such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay etc. make it more convenient for employees to pay using their ever present smartphones rather than having to carry cash and wallets around
Discover the world of market intelligence and how it can elevate your business strategies.
Learn more about how market intelligence can enable informed decision-making, help identify growth opportunities, manage risks, and shape your business's strategic direction.