Conversation with Nick Wildgoose Nuances of Supply Chain Insurance
Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Nick Wildgoose, a Supply Chain Insurance expert who spent decades in the insurance industry. Nick explains the nuances of Supply Chain Insurance and what role Procurement can play when pressed into action by the business to scout for insurance products.
- Supply chain insurance explained in simple terms -- well, it’s not so simple
- Types of Supply Chain insurance products that are available in the market
- It’s of utmost importance to keep supplier data and locations up to date
- The importance of understanding the concept of “limits “in insurance contracts.
- How best can Procurement liaise with internal stakeholders in scouting for insurance products?
- Inclusion of the pandemic clause in supply chain insurance products
- Risk data provided by insurance companies and brokers can act as a signal for Procurement to engineer risk management program
- What are some of the popular supply chain insurance products that sell like hot cake in the market?
- Typical reasons as to why companies don’t buy supply chain insurance
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to Katharina Stenholm -- former CPO of food company Danone and SAB Miller -- about the politics surrounding sustainable initiatives, and whether Procurement can indeed make a difference in achieving green objectives.
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Jody Franich, a veteran supply chain executive who spent several decades at Boeing. Jody was responsible for sourcing all of the common commodities -- for eg., aluminum, titanium, etc. He was also responsible for deploying category strategy for the spend that was about $60 billion. He now teaches at University of Washington, Foster School of Business.
Get more stories like this
Subscirbe for more news,updates and insights from Beroe