Conversation with Katharina Stenholm ex-CPO Danone and SAB Miller
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to Katharina Stenholm -- former CPO of food company Danone and SAB Miller -- about the politics surrounding sustainable initiatives, and whether Procurement can indeed make a difference in achieving green objectives.
- The recent spike in the prices of natural gas, electricity and carbon credits in Europe have led to a renewed debate on renewables vs fossil fuels.
- The need to reach across the aisle.
- Carbon credits and its role in solving climate crisis.
- How and in what manner can Procurement help play an active role in sustainability?
- The role Procurement can play in “circular economy”.
- The power of Procurement in bringing about sustainability initiatives
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Jody Franich, a veteran supply chain executive who spent several decades at Boeing. Jody was responsible for sourcing all of the common commodities -- for eg., aluminum, titanium, etc. He was also responsible for deploying category strategy for the spend that was about $60 billion. He now teaches at University of Washington, Foster School of Business.
Beroe's Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Lance Younger, CEO and Founder of ProcureTech, to map out what's hot in the digital procurement space. During the conversation, Lance also offers his opinion on the technology evolution, and how it can impact the function in the next few years.
Get more stories like this
Subscirbe for more news,updates and insights from Beroe