Digital Procurement Overview
Beroe's Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Lance Younger, CEO and Founder of ProcureTech, to map out what's hot in the digital procurement space. During the conversation, Lance also offers his opinion on the technology evolution, and how it can impact the function in the next few years.
- What are some of the macro trends that are currently underway in the procurement digital tech space?
- What’s hot in the procurement tech space across the sourcing value chain?
- The cost of integrating third-party apps into the backbone
- Can a Procurement platform operate outside of the ERP system, much like the CRM solution?
- Based on your experience, what role do CPOs play in choosing a digital solution? How involved are they in the process?
- Ten years ago, one would refer to P2P implementation as “procurement digitalization”. Has that changed now and if yes, how?
- How best can procurement teams choose a solution amongst competing priorities?
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to Katharina Stenholm -- former CPO of food company Danone and SAB Miller -- about the politics surrounding sustainable initiatives, and whether Procurement can indeed make a difference in achieving green objectives.
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Jody Franich, a veteran supply chain executive who spent several decades at Boeing. Jody was responsible for sourcing all of the common commodities -- for eg., aluminum, titanium, etc. He was also responsible for deploying category strategy for the spend that was about $60 billion. He now teaches at University of Washington, Foster School of Business.
Get more stories like this
Subscirbe for more news,updates and insights from Beroe