Conversation with Niul Burton On Procurement Digitalization Journey
A Procure-to-Pay (P2P) system is the heartbeat of any Procurement function. Getting the implementation right is critical as it would ensure org-wide success. In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to veteran Procurement consultant, Niul Burton, on wide-ranging issues relating to P2P implementation including:
- The impediments in deploying a large-scale P2P system.
- Cloud vs On-premise: why service providers still offer on-premise option?
- Map out all the processes before going for p2p implementation: Yay or Nay?
- Configurable vs Customizable solutions
- Can Procurement teams go for latest digital solutions without the foundation of a cloud-based P2P system?
Beroe's Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Lance Younger, CEO and Founder of ProcureTech, to map out what's hot in the digital procurement space. During the conversation, Lance also offers his opinion on the technology evolution, and how it can impact the function in the next few years.
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to Katharina Stenholm -- former CPO of food company Danone and SAB Miller -- about the politics surrounding sustainable initiatives, and whether Procurement can indeed make a difference in achieving green objectives.
Get more stories like this
Subscirbe for more news,updates and insights from Beroe