Conversation with Niul Burton On Procurement Digitalization Journey
A Procure-to-Pay (P2P) system is the heartbeat of any Procurement function. Getting the implementation right is critical as it would ensure org-wide success. In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to veteran Procurement consultant, Niul Burton, on wide-ranging issues relating to P2P implementation including:
- The impediments in deploying a large-scale P2P system.
- Cloud vs On-premise: why service providers still offer on-premise option?
- Map out all the processes before going for p2p implementation: Yay or Nay?
- Configurable vs Customizable solutions
- Can Procurement teams go for latest digital solutions without the foundation of a cloud-based P2P system?
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks to Katharina Stenholm -- former CPO of food company Danone and SAB Miller -- about the politics surrounding sustainable initiatives, and whether Procurement can indeed make a difference in achieving green objectives.
In this episode, Beroe’s Head of Content, Sakthi Prasad, speaks with Jody Franich, a veteran supply chain executive who spent several decades at Boeing. Jody was responsible for sourcing all of the common commodities -- for eg., aluminum, titanium, etc. He was also responsible for deploying category strategy for the spend that was about $60 billion. He now teaches at University of Washington, Foster School of Business.
Get more stories like this
Subscirbe for more news,updates and insights from Beroe