The Research analyst would be required to perform extensive research on the supply-demand-price of services within the R&D value chain for pharma industry. This includes both global (US, EU5, APAC) and local markets such as LATAM and Easter Europe.
- Job Requirements:
- Demonstrate sharp thinking skills, comprehensive writing, detailed analysis and summarize with facts and cases
- Ability to use various strategic quadrants to demonstrate analysis with leading players and evolving players in the R&D industry
- Ability to learn new categories in a short-immediate time frame, analyse and report trends that stakeholders can act upon for high value R&D categories
- Ability to understand business environment of purchase managers, Category Directors and communicate in a head to head business literate R&D language
- Ability to identify recurring R&D business requirements and convert them to a process
- Ability to address quick turnaround business query on the same or following day
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identification of sources of information (secondary and primary sources) for the R&D value chain Drug Discovery, Pre-Clinical, Clinical Trials, Real World Studies, Market Access and Post Market Studies.
- Obtain field realities through cold emails, warm calls and interviews with high profile businesses for the R&D value chain Drug Discovery, Pre-Clinical, Clinical Trials, Real World Studies, Market Access and Post Market Studies.
- Thorough understanding of all categories and sub-categories within the R&D value chain.
- Identification of various drivers of the R&D services such as cost/demand/price drivers and identify opportunities to manage price and negotiate the same.
- Determination of the economic behavior of R&D services from macro markets and provide a full understanding of how it would impact micro markets.
- Identification of experts from the R&D categories and continually build relationship to working together on a daily manner for a long term network
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the services to indicate best- fit suppliers.
- Uses of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning of R&D suppliers.
- To forecast R&D Industry trends pertaining to those that a buyer can act upon.
Qualification: Master’s in (Pharma/Biotechnology /Microbiology) or Any Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of Market Research Experience in pharma domain.
Work Experience: 1-4 years of industry/ research experience.