Associate -Customer Engagement
- Job Responsibilities:
- Associate Customer Engagement is the 1st point of contact for a customer, will have 100% ownership in terms of assessing the requirement, evaluating the feasibility of the deliverables along with the research team.
- Responsible for crafting out the timelines and delivering the output with the customer.
- Should comprehend customer’s requirements during the interaction (via emails/ Bot conversations) to break down the requirements into definite actionable.
- Responsible to create quickly customized outputs to deliver off-the-shelf information (readily available data sources) which will be shared instantly with the customer via emails/ Bot.
- Associates will have continuous access to key category databases, report archives, partner databases like D&B, Bloomberg, Zoominfo, Contify etc. to retrieve data while addressing client’s queries.
- Associates will be trained & exposed to a wide array of spend categories across all key industries.
- Associates will be responsible for customer engagement activities on the platform (like onboarding, training, monitoring etc.)
- Analyze customer activity to establish ways to improve customer experience on the platform.
- Associate will have a direct impact on the renewals, upsell & cross-selling for their respective Customers within LiVE.Ai platform.
- Associate will be trained & exposed to a wide array of categories across all key industries.
- Flexible to work in the shifts( day shift/ UK shift).
Qualification: MBA Finance/PGDM with minimum 60% throughout their academics.
Work Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience.
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager