- Job Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to perform extensive research on the supply-demand-price of the select commodities on a global basis and build forecast models based on the collected information.
- Extraction of information/content extraction through the sources of information (through Primary and secondary research) Identification of various drivers of the commodity under research - cost/demand/price drivers.
- Determination of the economic behaviour of the supply/demand/price of the commodity.
- Identification of experts for the commodity and key extraction of information.
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the commodity.
- Industry analysis.
- Use of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning.
- Forecasts - Industry trends and more.
- Impact determination – macroeconomics/logistics/supply chain/disruptions/legislation/taxes on the supply and price of the commodity.
- Providing inputs towards price forecasts – (quantitative information/factors to support the price forecast of the commodity.
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment with focus across Animal Studies, Clinical Trials, Drug Discovery and Pharmacies.
- In-depth knowledge on ability to decipher trends and opportunities within the Pre-Clinical and Clinical domains.
- willing to educate yourself on new assays, R&D tools and business movements in the market.
- Basic understanding on the value chain of the respective domain and how each category are related to drive the top line growth.
- Knowledge of top businesses within the Global Healthcare sector and current strategy.
Qualification: Any Pharma / Biotechnology / MBA(Marketing/Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain/ Agri/ Finance) with minimum 60% from class X onwards.
Work Experience: 1 to 4 years of experience.