09 February, 2016
Anand Narayanan was invited to speak at the Great Indian IT Marketing Summit, 2016 at the Ritz Carlton, Bengaluru. The conference was attended by the heads of marketing of all the major IT companies, CMOs (India/South Asia) of product companies like Microsoft and Adobe and their teams.
Anand spoke on a panel, whose topic was Customer Communities: Creating and engaging a powerful group. This covered:
1. What are customer communities and what are the rules to make them work. Why do some communities work an some don’t?
2. Should one build, own or participate in a community?
3. What is the difference between customer communities and non-customer ones?
4. Is it better to set up a community openly as a Brand Driven forum or to host it as an interest-driven one?
5. How do you measure the success of a community?
Anand is the Vice President of Marketing at Beroe.
American Red Cross CPO will talk about the Art of Stakeholder Management on Aug 4