Creative Advertising Uk Category Intelligence
- Billing Rates
- Service Level Agreements
- Market Outlook
Creative Advertising Uk Market Trends
Category Intelligence on Creative Advertising Uk covers the following
- Information relating to market, supply, cost, and pricing analysis
- Hard to find data on cost and TCO models, supplier details, and performance benchmarks
- Macroeconomic and regional trends impacting cost, supply, and other market dynamics
- Category-specific negotiation and sourcing advice
Table of contents
- Creative Advertising UK Key Insights
- Key Insights
- Creative Advertising UK Market Overview
- Market Outlook
- Porterâ€™s Analysis
- Key Creative Advertising Trends
- Creative Advertising Supplier Analysis
- Whom Can I Consider Partnering with?
- Creative Advertising Billing Rates And Service Level Agreements
- Billing Rates
- Key SLA Components
Want a more detailed personalised report?
Industry Outlook & Drivers
Regional Market Outlook on Creative Advertising
Maturity of Service Providers
- The maturity of service providers in Europe is high, due to innovative services and the adaptability to the latest technology, similar to North America
Maturity of Buyers
- Due to availability of resources and innovation capabilities, buyer maturity is high in the European market
- The maturity of buyers is very high in Europe, and services need to be customized as per local culture
- High Negotiation Power: Since the market is highly competitive and supplier base is fragmented, the buyers have upper hand in negotiations with agencies
Threat of Substitutes
- Availability of Freelancers: With market becoming more matured, many professionals after gaining considerable expertise transform themselves as freelancers. Nearly, 17% of workforce are freelancers in the UK. One more advantage of freelancers is that they can be easily hired from market when the demand for creative service arise and can be freed post the completion of work
Intensity of Rivalry
- Matured and Fragmented Market: The creative agency market in the UK is matured with each player competing to hold their market shares and hence, the industry is highly competitive in nature
- Digital Gains Importance: With a slow economy and lot of uncertainties around the market, marketers are switching to digital medium, and traditional agencies are imposed to provide digital service to retain their clients
- The supply power in this industry is low, since buyers have multiple opportunities and the need for winning high-volume buyers forces the suppliers to reduce the overall engagement cost
Barriers to New Entrants
- Low Investment Cost: The investment cost for setting up a new agency is comparatively less. This advantage of low investment cost encourages the senior creative people to start their new agencies. In last two years, there is a considerable amount of rise (2,000 agencies) in the total number of creative agencies in the UK. This shows that threat of new entrants is high in the UK market
Key Creative Advertising Trends
- Production Decoupling: Unbundling production services out of creative will provide workflow visibility improves the lead time and also provides an opportunity to work with best-in-class production crew/management for every engagement.
- Credit Period Extension: Cash-strapped clients in the advertising space are looking for opportunities to avail credit facility from their creative agents. The creative agencies will be soon be forced to provide credit period for payment by result model to ensure the clients get the benefit of their creative works and for client retention.
- Customization: Initially, most ads were designed to cater to mass audience rather than target specific ads, due to the cost involved in making separate creative. Now multiple creative can be designed from a single template to cater to the target audience and reduce cost and size of the ads using various collaborative tools.
- Global Planning Strategy : With the increase in more clients going global, focus has shifted from engaging in regional planning to emphasising on global strategies. Creative advertising agencies are also increasing their global services to serve their clients better across all geographic areas.
- Dedicated Agency Model: WPP has set up an agency called, The Reality Shop, to serve the Pfizer's account in the UK. In order to overcome the competitors' conflict, WPP has come up with this model. Similar to this, WPP also formed a dedicate agency called RedFuse for the CPG giant Colgate-Palmolive.