- Collaborate with product managers, stakeholders and developers to understand user needs and business goals.
- Conduct research and gather feedback to inform design decisions and document requirements.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate the intended user experience. Ensure
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, style guides, and UI pattern libraries.
- Collaborate with our researchers and data analysts to track, monitor and iterate designs based on user feedback.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Advocate for user-centered design principles and ensure product excellence and experience design consistency across all digital platforms in alignment with product design leadership.
- Personality and Characteristics:
- Creativity & Curious: Ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative design solutions.
- Attention to Detail: Strong focus on pixel-perfect designs and meticulous attention to detail.
- Empathy: Understanding and empathizing with users (and also business partners) to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- Collaboration: Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Adaptability: Willingness to adapt to changing project requirements and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze user data and feedback to make informed design decisions.
- Time Management: Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Self-driven problem solving.
- Continuous Learning: Eagerness to stay updated with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Loyalty: Above all, commitment to uphold and align to design leadership direction and design process.
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager