Partner Success Manager
- Job Responsibilities:
- Primary role is to drive net-new revenue through and with Consulting Partners.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key partner/s, building and maintaining strong relationships to drive mutual success and growth.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to onboard, enable, and support partners, ensuring they have the necessary tools, resources, and training to succeed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, research, product, and support teams to align partner initiatives with company goals.
- Analyze partner performance metrics, identify trends, and provide insights to optimize partner engagement and drive revenue growth.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to assess performance, address concerns, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Act as an advocate for partners internally, ensuring their needs are met and feedback is communicated effectively within the organization.
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a revenue producing role associated with partner management, account management, or a related role.
- Proven track record in managing partner relationships and driving partner success in a technology or SaaS environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively at all levels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience working with CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Ability to thrive in a global, dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priority.
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager