Executive / Senior Executive – Sales Development
- Job Responsibilities:
- The SDR team is responsible for improving the sales pipeline by implementing presales methodology effectively in the lead generation process.
- We’re looking for highly motivated personnel to seek out new business opportunities, engage and build initial relations with potential customers
- As an SDR you will provide complete and suitable solutions for every potential customer to contribute to the top-line revenue growth, new customer acquisitions and profitability.
- You will make outbound Calls and email prospects to take them through the early stages of Beroe’s service offerings and get them ready to talk with a closer. The Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is based on the number of qualified meeting opportunities you generate every month.
- Cater to US/EU/APAC markets
- MIS and CRM management
- Job Requirements:
- Outbound lead generation/tele-sales with cold calling expertise in the B2B domain in the US/EU region
- Possess knowledge on Business Email etiquettes
- MS office, Sales Tools - working knowledge.
- Ability to research/generate leads from allotted accounts to use pointed intel for outbound prospecting.
- Aggressively follow up on calls and emails to generate meetings on a weekly basis.
- Track record of over-achieving quota/targets in lead generation/Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Inclination to learn/adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Highly motivated with good energy levels
- Ability to work in a team and an individual contributor as required.
- Willing to work in shifts (US and EU)
- Target based work environment
Essential: Any Bachelor’s degree
Desirable Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager