Analyst- -Category Specialization - Metals & Mining
India-Chennai 2 March 2023
- Job Requirements:
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment.
- In-depth knowledge on various strategic quadrants and the procurement analysis tools.
- Holistic view on the overall Industry spend categories.
- Insights on how stakeholders view the sourcing of the categories.
- Key focus/expectations of Industry stakeholders through the market intelligence report.
- Basic understanding of supply chain and logistics and how this drives the top line growth.
- Key end users of respective domain/Industry and its categories and the emerging trends that marketers should be aware of Level of innovation brought in through the MI reports delivered in past.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identification of sources of information(secondary and primary sources )
- Extraction of information/content extraction through the sources of information.
- Thorough understanding of the categories under research
- Identification of various drivers of the categories under research - cost/supply/demand/price drivers.
- Determination of the economic behavior of the supply/demand/price of the category.
- Identification of experts for the category and key extraction of information.
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the logistics and warehousing categories.
- Industry analysis.
- Use of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning.
- Forecasts - Industry trends and more.
- Impact determination – macroeconomics/disruptions/legislation/taxes/ impact on the category
- Develop cost structure and models and continuously monitor cost trends and movements.
- Exposure towards Metals/Minerals/Metallurgy/Mining (Natural Rsources).
Qualification: MBA (Marketing/Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain/ Finance) with minimum 60% from class X onwards.
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience.
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager