Analyst- Category Specialization- HR Services
India-Bangalore,India-Chennai 19 April 2023
- Job Objective:
- A Research analyst would be required to perform extensive research on the supply-demand-scenario of select services classified as HR Services on a global basis and build several forecast models based on the collected information.
- HR Services spend commodities/categories include (but may not be limited to) – Recruitment, Permanent and Temporary Labour, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Payroll and HR Outsourcing
- Job Requirements:
- Basic understanding of the Professional Services commodities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to absorb large amounts of written and spoken information and produce business insights
- Experience in conversing and directly management of global clients and industry experts
- Curiosity to explore new topics of business interest
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently as well as in a team environment.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Category/Commodity Understanding
- Thorough understanding of the category/commodity under research - the production process and other generic technical details of the commodity
- Identification of various drivers of the commodity under research - cost/demand/price etc.
- Determination of the economic behavior of the supply/demand/price of the commodity.
- Impact determination – macroeconomics/logistics/supply chain/disruptions/legislation/taxes on the supply and price of the commodity
- Research and Analysis
- Identification and gathering of knowledge from secondary sources of information
- Identifying and forging strong relationships with industry experts to enable knowledge sharing
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the commodity.
- Industry analysis of the key consumers of the category/commodity
- Use of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning – Day One analysis, Kraljic Matrix etc.
- Analyzing industry trends and predicting future course of events
- Creating succinct, concise yet powerful power-point presentations
- Communicating powerful business and sourcing insights to well experienced clients
- Presenting insights to senior internal review panels
- Building MS Excel tools to evaluate varied business scenarios and deliver solutions
- Education, desirable qualification and educational establishment, additional education:
- Essential : Any MBA / PGDM with Marketing / Operations/ Supply Chain / Finance with minimum 60% from class X onwards
- Desirable Work Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of experience in relevant industry.
- Technical Requirements:
- Competitive / Marketing Intelligence.
- Industry Analysis
- Best practice Insights
- Supplier Profiling
- Pricing & Cost Analysis
- Presentation and report Generation
- Personal characteristics:
- Right attitude
- Good Analytical skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Quick learner
- Out of box thinking
- Self-driven and Self Confident
Apply for this Job
Life at Beroe
Beroe is disrupting how businesses across the globe leverage intelligence to make smarter sourcing decisions. Today 80% of Fortune 500 organizations rely on Beroe as a trusted source of intelligence. At the heart of everything that we do, are our Employees. We consistently work towards initiatives that provide an ideal work-life balance for our employees and support them with training/development to enrich their knowledge.
- At Beroe we offer a 4-day work week (Mon-Thu) to all our colleagues – Probably the only company in India to offer such a benefit
- You have the flexibility to work from the location of your choice – Work from anywhere
- Recognized by the industry for its work and culture- Certified as a Great Place to Work, Company with Great People Manager