- Job Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for active deals.
- Handle technical objections during product evaluation by customers; create winning presentations; write and develop technical proposals and also support customer buying process with comprehensive business case materials
- Collaborate with the internal teams to create a proof of concept and present a strong business case in front of the prospects & ensure the technical win of the solution
- To collaborate with different departments of the organization to provide clear and comprehensive responses to RFI’s and RFQ’s
- To define/improve pre-sales processes within the organization to ensure quick turnaround time
- Deliver compelling technical demonstrations of the Beroe products/ Platform.
- Highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Job Requirement:
- Bachelors /Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Must have Experience in presales /solution engineer in international markets and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced, remote team environment.
- Experience in product pre sales is a plus.
4-6 years of experience in Pre Sales in SaaS based products
- Personal characteristics:
- Excellent Soft skill
- Skill to ask right questions
- Handle work under pressure