- Job Responsibilities:
- The SDR team is responsible for improving the sales pipeline by implementing presales methodology effectively in the lead generation process.
- We’re looking for highly motivated personnel to seek out new business opportunities, engage and build initial relations with potential customers
- As an SDR you will provide complete and suitable solutions for every potential customer to contribute to the top-line revenue growth, new customer acquisitions and profitability.
- You will make outbound Calls and email prospects to take them through the early stages of Beroe’s service offerings and get them ready to talk with a closer. The Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is based on the number of qualified meeting opportunities you generate every month.
- Cater to US/EU/APAC markets
- MIS and CRM management
- Job Requirements:
- Outbound lead generation/tele-sales with cold calling expertise in the B2B domain in the US/EU region
- Possess knowledge on Business Email etiquettes
- MS office, Sales Tools - working knowledge.
- Ability to research/generate leads from allotted accounts to use pointed intel for outbound prospecting.
- Aggressively follow up on calls and emails to generate meetings on a weekly basis.
- Track record of over-achieving quota/targets in lead generation/Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Inclination to learn/adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Highly motivated with good energy levels
- Ability to work in a team and an individual contributor as required.
- Willing to work in shifts (US and EU)
- Target based work environment
Essential: Any Bachelor’s degree
Desirable Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field