- Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Responsible to close the Sales deal on phone or by visiting client.
- Work closely with internal Marketing and Market Research team during client conversion process.
- Work closely with Inside Sales/Research teams to execute defined account mapping plan.
- Job Requirement:
- Bachelors /Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales (preferably oversees) and understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced, remote team environment.
- Experience in transactional selling, market research sales, consulting sales or Past experience in Procurement is a plus.
Education, desirable qualification and educational establishment, additional education:
Essential : 14+ years of experience in the Procurement Consulting area or direct interaction with Supply Chain and/or Procurement Organizations within medium-to-large. Business Development experience is preferred.