The role of the Beroe LiVE.ai Customer Support Associate (On-boarding & Continuous Support) is to provide flawless user experience through non voice customer support for any & all issues the user may face during their interface with the platform. This includes both trial users and paid users.
On-boarding and ongoing relationship support will be crucial in understanding the user’s willingness to pay for our services and overall satisfaction of our using the platform.
As a Customer support executive, you will be responsible for educating new and existing customers, help solve technical, non-technical and commercial issues whilst ensuring smooth adoption of our products and services. The main objective of the role is to provide end to end support to the client. The candidate will be the point of contact for any product related queries from the client and will interface with the relevant stakeholders (inside sales team, marketing team, product user experience team, services etc.) to resolve all client queries.
- Job Responsibilities
- Customer support executive is the first line of defense in the CRM setup for LiVE.ai and the person will be responsible for answering all queries received from Beroe LiVE.ai users
- Passion for customer engagement, Extrovert and service mentality to deliver closures and resolve queries
- Excellent written communication skills – Ability to communicate clearly and ideally close the inbound queries in first response
- Process all queries, coordinate with different stakeholders, update the CRM tool, and ensure closure of the queries as per the defined SLA’s.
- End to end understanding of the Beroe LiVE.ai platform including all the features and functionalities.
- Proactively understand all new features, changes on the platform and educate the client involving different stakeholders
- Setup platform demos to potential and new users
- Following up/ scheduling calls with the Client to resolve the query at the earliest.
- Routing Beroe LiVE.ai client subscription request, download request queries to the respective sales team to drive the engagement forward.
- Maintain statistics on each client Usage details on Beroe LiVE.ai Platform.
- Constant follow up with Customers to monitor/ track their status on the Beroe LiVE.ai platform.
- Build a good rapport with the content & user engagement team for proactive user support
- Job Requirements.
- Willing to work in night shift and flexible to work in any other shift
- Prior experience in customer service or inside sales
- MS-Excel (Basic level – VLookup, Pivot, Basic Formulas, Dropdowns, Charts, etc…) is must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Focuses on fixing problems in order to keep customers satisfied.
- High emotional intelligence and patience to cope with negative feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure/ understanding of financial risks, supplier compliance/ governance
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but excel in a collaborative, team environment
Qualification: B.Sc/B.com/ BBA with minimum 60% from class X onwards.
Work Experience: Minimum 2 year of experience in Finance /Data entry/ supply chain environment.
Shift Timing: 10 p.m. to 07 a.m. (Any other 9 hour shift from Mon.-Fri. - Subject to change as per team requirements)