- Job Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to perform extensive primary and secondary research on the software and IT Services category to understand the market dynamics globally and regionally
- To gain a thorough understanding of the software under study and analyse the features/capabilities of the software through supplier website and interaction with suppliers
- Identification of experts for the research and conduct interviews and ask the right questions to extract the required information
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers and supplier shortlisting
- Industry analysis and understand key technology trends
- Use of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning
- Impact determination – macroeconomics/logistics/supply chain/disruptions/legislation/taxes on the supply and price of the software/service.
- Perform financial statement analysis of the IT suppliers to assess their financial position
- Job Requirements:
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment.
- Understanding of the IT industry landscape and functional understanding of software and IT Support/Services
- Holistic view on the respective Industry spend categories.
- Insights on how stakeholders view the sourcing of the categories.
- Key focus/expectations of Industry stakeholders through the market intelligence report.
- Basic understanding of procurement concepts and sourcing best practices
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills. Ability to analyse collated information and present in a visually appealing business presentation
- Experience in IT sourcing/procurement/research preferred
Qualification: MBA (IT Systems/Marketing/Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain/Finance) with minimum 60% from class X onwards.
Work Experience: 1 to 4 years of experience.